Brought to you by: Emily – Reservations and Operations Supervisor
This is a luxury yacht that also offers expedition sailings. This would be perfect for high end customers looking for a new unique experience that takes them to places they never would have seen before.
The Blue Eye was a cool feature of the ship. Going below sea level to watch the sea life is a really great experience. The cabins were also really beautiful, modern and spacious. I also really love the Nespresso machines in every cabin! Got to have my caffeine fix!
1. Interconnecting cabins are situated on decks 5 + 6 only.
2. Dress code is casual throughout the day and smart casual at dinner. There aren’t any themed nights, however there is a dinner with the Captain one night and that attire is formal.
3. Nespresso machines are located in every cabin.
4. Staterooms are similar sizes. The difference in these cabins are the door to the balcony. The lead in cabin (Deluxe Stateroom) has a port window and door that opens out onto a balcony with a metal railing that you can’t see through when sitting down. The higher category stateroom (prestige stateroom) has French doors that open out onto the balcony with a glass railing that you can see through. The other differenc between the 2 categories is their location on the yacht. Deluxe Staterooms are located on deck 3 and the Prestige Staterooms are located on decks 4, 5 + 6.
5. There is an art gallery on deck 6 midship.
6. There are wheelchair accessible rooms on-board.
7. On deck 1, below sea level there is a lounge area called ‘Blue eye’ where you can enjoy a drink while watching the sea life. There is only 1 lift that takes you to this area.
8. The restaurant on board can accommodate all guests.
Leave A Comment